Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Daydreams. :)

Saturday and school just don't match.
I mean, who likes to go to school on a Saturday? To go to school on a weekend and listen to teachers who, like us students, wish they could just spend their Saturdays sleeping in and taking a break from school.
But I guess today wasn't as boring as it could've been. :)

Woke up earlier than usual today and went to school. During assembly I knocked over my Sigg bottle and it got a scratch. :/ Dragged myself to Chemistry Lab and had a lot of fun pouring chemicals and seeing the results (the Brown Ring was just supa cool). Drew graphs during Math and wrote one quarter of an essay in BM. Sat down in a group during Civic and had a discussion about our Civic project (we decided to raise funds by selling cookies and cacti).

After school it took me one hour to get home instead of the usual 20 minute drive from school to home because of the stupid stupid traffic jam. After reaching home I went out for tuition again in a mere 45 minutes. Learnt more about Linear Law in Add. Math tuition and drew more graphs. Found out that we'll be learning about Integration (the reverse of Differentiation) in the next chapter of Add Math when I'm still having a little trouble coping with Differentiation, but I'm pretty sure I'll manage, because I have to, because if I don't I'll die this year. Literally.

And after 2 hours of tuition I came home and here I am, blogging about my day. And now that I'm done blogging I CAN GO WATCH GLEE YES WHEE! :D

No comments: