Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Heavy Breathing

I could be sick. Could be. 
I've been sniffing and sneezing the whole day long in school. Plus I feel really lazy and sleepy and I didn't have the mood to do anything in class today.

Nevertheless, I still went for my 5km jog today. And I'm happy to say that there has been an improvement from the last jog, though very slight. So, thank you PeiShe and Aaron for coming on the jog today. Especially Aaron, because I know he was reluctant to come along and would've rather stayed back to play Modern Warfare 2 but you were still a gentleman to come along, so yeah. :)
And PeiShe, I'm so proud of you, because I know how tired you were and how hot the weather was and how we were all sweating like pigs but you still finished the jog and that's the spirit! :)

Anyway, I'm not sure if I should go jog tomorrow because the tiredness from the jog has finally kicked in. I still have homework to complete and tuition to go in another 1 and a half hour. VERY LAZY AH.

OH. One more thing before I end my post: GLEE.
NOAH PUCKERMAN IS AWESOME. :D

No comments: