Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mother of the Third

I'm 4 months to 17 and I think I'm already prepared for motherhood. Really.
I mean, for the third time in my life I am playing mother to another kitten who was spotted outside my gate. So, being the kind family that we are, we took the kitten in.

The kitten (now on my lap meowing for attention or something while I am blogging this) is black and white in colour, and has patches of fur missing from it's ears and body (the poor dear). It kind of looked like it went through a bad time.  I have decided to name it HARRY POTTER, because it has black fur on the top of it's head that makes it look like it has black hair, and green eyes. :D
This Harry, however, is nothing like the one in JK's book. Harry the kitten needs attention like, all the time, and it keeps wanting/needing me to pat it on the head (it meows really really loudly when I don't) and it sniffs too, all the while as well. The sniffing sounds like how we humans sound when we have a bad runny nose and/or cold.

Well, anyway, people REALLY have to stop littering cats outside my house. SERIOUSLY.
If you can't keep a cat, don't THROW it away for god's sake, just give it to someone else who will care for it much better than you will, or give it to the animal shelter. Don't pack it in a box and drop it in front of someone's house opposite a park. SHEESH.
STUPID, MEAN PEOPLE.

No comments: