Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

NOAH PUCKERMAN. :D

So I was sick yesterday.
It started off with a few sneezes and sniffing yesterday morning, but by the time it was evening it became sneezing and sniffing every few minutes. I could barely see where I was going or what I was doing. By dinner I was so uncomfortable; I was so groggy and my eyelids were so heavy I felt like I was dying. I think I might have had a slight fever or something.

I skipped tuition yesterday, popped a pill and went to bed at about 8.15pm. A nice 10 hours sleep was all I needed, because when I woke up this morning I felt much better, albeit a few sniffs.
But as of now I feel totally fine. :)
I decided not to stay back after school to run the 5km track; another run might just send me off to popping another pill and sleeping for 10 hours again.

And now, off to watch GLEE. I have 5 more episodes before I finish season one. :)

No comments: