Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Feeling Goofy On A Maunday

So the Editorial Board got a new computer today.
You should've seen the look on Aaron and Nicholas' faces when they saw the computer.

It was like, when they stepped into the room in the morning, and when their faces turned and they caught a glimpse of the new Acer computer sitting demurely on the computer table, their lips broke into a smile and their faces just...glowed. :D
And then they went straight to greet the new computer before greeting any of their fellow Edboarders who were in the room.
Nice one guys.  Ahahaha.
They looked like they could've just married the computer that very minute or something. HAHAHAHA.

So anyway, school was fine today (I'm finally, finally blogging about school!). In fact, school was so fine that I didn't even feel embarrassed when I misplaced my foot into the drain (thank god the drain was dry) and stumbled a little after school today. Haha.
Also, school was so fine, that I actually forgot that I had to pee. I finished drinking all my water by the 8th period and I told Shu that I have to go to the ladies afterwards because I needed to pee. And by the 10th period I totally forgot about the fact that I had to pee until ShuLin reminded me to.
How weird is that? HAHA.

Anyway, ut vita! :)

No comments: