Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Feel Like Cyring

I'm feeling very temperamental nowadays. It's like I can get all hyped up, excited and optimistic about something and before end of the day I feel very good about myself, but one minute later- BOOM. I'm all sad and sentimental and upset and jealous and hurt and possibly everything negative feeling you can come up with.
So after that BOOM, I just sit there thinking, and thinking, and thinking, and thinking. And after thinking for about 100 years, I feel better.

I can't just run upstairs and grab my iPod and listen to music and feel all better in one second like I used to be able too. Now music therapy doesn't even help. Something is wrong with me. It's not like I don't know the reason to my temperament; I have a pretty good idea about it actually. And it's not what you think it is.  But I just hope that it's not it, and that it's just my hormones playing me, or PMS or something.

See, something is so wrong with me I can't even type right.

No comments: