Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Facebook Shut Me Out of My Own Account

And the excuse that Facebook gave was that they were maintaining my site, and that it would take a few hours before I could log in again. Oh wait. Hey! They let me in again. :) Stupid facebook.


Oh yes. Harry Potter the kitten has been taken to the animal shelter to be cared for. The poor thing really needs a home to go to and someone to love and care for it. As I've blogged about in my last post, the kitten has a nose-sniffing problem and afterwards, I found out that it has a stomach-ache as well. Oh yes, it kind of also has a problem pooping, because I find that it cannot control it's pooping sensation properly. The poop just drips out of it's butt. And that's how I got poop-stains on both my t-shirts. :S

Well, apart from having kitty poop stains on my shirt, this week's been quite a good week. Friday (meaning today) was just awesome. :) Seriously, I love Fridays. I'm going to stay back every Friday if I can. :D

No comments: