Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

I Brought Three Rubber Bands To School Today

Oh man, I am so tired now. Physically tired but mentally hanging on.
Does that even make sense? I think my grammar's all wrong, but whatever lah. :) Whee.

So, GERKO Day today was really fun. I got to skip classes (I doubt my teachers were really teaching anyway), got to witness the crowd of students pondering over which club they should join, got to sit down on the floor to finish my English essay, got to walk around taking random pictures, got to be awesome in my last year of GERKO Day enjoyment. I cannot believe I'm graduating this year. 

GERKO Day duty was just the least of it all. After school and after eating a lunch consisting of asam laksa + meehoon and french fries, I went to play frisbee. And although I was initially rather reluctant, it turned out to be pretty fun. So yeah. I wouldn't mind playing it again. :)

It's better than playing frisbee with my dog, because you see, dogs cannot throw the frisbee back at you.
Ahah, ahah. :)

No comments: