Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Peace, Is All Anyone's Looking For

Lately, I find that my happy days tend to have been turned bad by certain events.
I'm not an unreasonable person, and I do try to consider and look at things in different perspectives.
However, I AM a human-being, and being that I have feelings and am entitled to my own opinion.
I can understand the complication of being a human-being, and thus you don't see me being a rebellious teenager, trying to invade into the minds of other people and making them see things MY way. Because the world doesn't just consist of ME and my opinion, I have to learn to respect other people's thoughts as well. And I do.
And when I find it frustrating that people don't see the same way that I do, I explain to them and try to get them to understand what my thoughts are.
If I have ever gone out of hand, I deeply and truly apologize. I'm hot-tempered and my agitated thoughts tend to be channeled to impulsiveness.

But please, back off, and show a little respect to what we have here. We're not looking for trouble, and we thank you not to bring trouble to us. 

That's all we, all I ask.

p/s: Oh yes, I want to thank the darlings who have given me advice and cheered me up during the time of my frustration, rants and when I was feeling upset. What would I do without you people.
MWAH. :)

No comments: