Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Somebody To Love

A few weeks ago, when the fever of Glee had just started spreading, people kept telling me how awesome the series were, how amazing and how spectacular and how jaw-dropping it would be. And they kept urging me to watch the series.




And on Wednesday night, I watched Glee for the first time on Star World. And to be honest, episode one was just a bit disappointing. After all the excited reactions from friends talking about Glee, I sort of expected Glee to be off the charts. And it wasn't until I continued watching episode two, three, four and so on did I realize that Glee REALLY was as amazing and wonderful as Gleeks say they are.
And for the record, I am totally in love with Glee. :)

Here are a few reasons why Glee is worth watching:
1. I have no idea how they do it, but they make every song sound nice. And I mean EVERY. I used to dislike the song Rehab and Mercy by Amy Winehouse and Duffy, but the remix that they sang on Glee just blew me away.
2. It is SO MUCH BETTER than High School Musical. After watching Glee, you won't even remember how Troy and Gabriella sound like.
3. Villains in the series are not typical slutty cheerleaders but evil, funny cheerleading coaches like Sue Sylvester.
4. Noah Puckerman is so darn HOT. And everyone loves Puck.
5. The show keeps getting better and better with every episode. Seriously.
6. The whole of William McKinley High School doesn't go beserk and lose their heads even after the two most popular kids in school are in the Glee Club (which is pretty much the bottom of the social level in high school).
7. They beat 30 Rock in the Golden Globes Award. 30 ROCK. So you see how good Glee is?

Okay that's pretty much all I can come up with. Just, go watch Glee. :D

No comments: