Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Drinking Honey


Okay so Chelsea didn't freak as I thought she would. But she sounded excited all the same. :)
Went to the concert after my guitar lesson at about 9. Met Carmen, Rachel and JesCee there, together with some of JesCee's church friends. Stood there waiting for Boys Like Girls to come on stage; Carmen and JesCee told me that the local artists performing earlier were very boring, and that I didn't miss much.
Well, that's good. Haha. :)

The Boys Like Girls concert was fun. I actually forgot to bring my camera so no pictures from the concert. :(
There were very little people at the concert, like, very very little. If you compare it to the All American Rejects concert- there would be no comparison at all. The good part about it is that everyone can stand very near to the stage, and at the same time standing with a bit of space around you. It's not at all packed and squishy, and the crowd wasn't violent like the one during AAR; I didn't even sweat at all.
However, the small number didn't bring the atmosphere down. The crowd was still very lively and noisy, just like how a crowd should be during a concert. :)

Boys Like Girls are AWESOME live. Even though I didn't know all the songs that they sang, but I still swayed and jumped along. Until I found out that I kept accidentally stepping the foot of the guy standing behind me, then I stopped dancing and just bounced up and down. Whoops. :/
I think the coolest part of the concert was when Martin Johnson (the lead singer) did a stage dive into the crowd and they crowd was carrying him around. The girl in front of me was screaming her head off when she saw him sitting on the crowd. Haha.

Well, I'm definitely downloading all of Boys Like Girls songs now. :)
And right, my voice sounds so hoarse from all the attempted cheering last night; The reason I say attempted cheering, was because actually couldn't really scream properly last night, because I had a sore throat. So I just clapped my hands and squealed a bit. And when I woke up this morning, I sounded like I ate a sandpaper the night before or something.
So yeah.
And now I'm drinking this honey drink to soothe my throat.

I wouldn't say it was the best concert ever, but it was still great. :)

No comments: