Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

THIS IS OUR YEAR.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, DARLINGS. :D

I think so much happened in the year of 2009 that my head is bursting trying to think about all those wonderful memories. :) That and my head is throbbing with the fact that I haven't gotten much sleep this holiday. See Rachel's eyebags for proof. :S


And, for my usual attempt to blog about something- anything, I will make lists. Again. :)

The Best of 2009 (a list every blogger is making/made)
(Here I have to rack my brains because every time I sit down to make lists, the list contents just flew out of my brain and into...somewhere)
1. The Editorial Board. Just about everything/everyone in this board makes everyday fun and kooky!
2. MY CHINA WINTER CAMP. I loved that 12 days spent in China; and you have no idea how much I want to go out with my camp mates again. :)
3. Merah Marching. :D Go on Youtube and you'll be able to see why we won First Place.
4. The Love Gang. Yes, I was a little skeptical with the name at first but I've gotten used to it by now. :)
Our Star Wars marathon was a crazy one!
5. Sweet Sixteens. Young adults of 1993, we were sweet, young and innocent at the age of 16 last year; now we're moving on to fierce some 17!
6. Sunway Lagoon. I went on the Pirate Ship for the first, ever time in my life. AND IT WAS AWESOME.
7. My Best Holiday So Far. This November/December has been my best school holiday yet. And I wouldn't trade it for the world.
8. I am more environmental-friendly. It's true, people! I so hardly often use the air-cond last year, I think it might have gathered dust and welcomed spiders and their new home.
9. Making new friends. I feel more sociable!
10. AVATAR. OMGTHISISTHEBESTMOVIEIHAVEEVERWATCHEDILOVEJAMESCAMERONANDIWANTTOBEANA'AVI. :D


New Year Resolutions
1. GET MY DRIVING LICENSE.
2. Try to persuade mum to let me take driving lessons after my birthday and not after SPM.
3. Manage my finances.
4. I want to watch the musical NINE. It looks very promising. :)
5. Study my butt off for SPM.
6. Fulfill my promises.
7. Really climb a rock (and I mean it this time)
8. Find a way to make eggnog tastier.
9. Learn to cook 18749387 delicious recipes.
10. Reach my goal! (of what, I don't know yet. I'll think of something)
11. ROCK MY LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL.

This is what I have so far. I took about half an hour to think THIS up.
So there you go. :)
Happy 2010!

No comments: