Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Crunchy Crackers

Okay, so the Boot Camp day didn't start off as well as I hoped it would be. Mich, Sean and Pei arrived at my house early in the morning and we set off to Taylor's Sri Hartamas campus, only to find that we were the ONLY ones there.
And about half an hour later, we only found out that we were in the wrong campus. -___-

So, yeah. We took a cab to the Sunway Taylor's campus (which was the right one, after Sean made a very long phone call to the administrators), and on the way during a traffic light stop, in the middle of the road our cab driver got out of the cab and crossed over to another cab to ask directions to the Sunway Taylor's College. Like whatthehell. And I have the photo to prove it.

But I'll upload the photos we took when I get home, because I'm currently in the Sunway Taylor's Campus, working on their brand new, MAC COMPUTERS on an assignment-competition!!! :DDD
Oh, oh and you can check out Mich's blog, Pei's blog or Sean's blog because I think they all blogged about the same thing. :D

And and, ohmygod, I just found out that the youngest person to be a mother is Lina Medina, back in 1939, and she had a baby when she was just 5 years old.
Go look her up online. This is just unbelievable I tell you. Unbelievable.

No comments: