Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

This Sucks.

My Adobe Photoshop must hate me. It's working, sure, but very very very very slowly.
And I still have a ton of homework waiting for me.
PLUS I have to bathe. I stink.

Oh and did I mention that yesterday, we won the winner prize for our news outline at the Taylor's Boot Camp? It wasn't that big a deal, really, for me anyway, because I felt like I didn't even contribute anything.
And the prizes we won were a Taylor's business bag (they call it a "sling bag". -____- ) and a red wristband thumb drive. The thumb drive isn't even pretty, to be honest, but I bet it'll come in handy someday.

I'm gonna have to pull an all-nighter today. Thank god I have my ipod. :)
Oh shit I forgot I have marching tomorrow after school. And also for the next three days.
I'll need all the energy I can muster.

No comments: