Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"For Real?!"

Ohmygodohmygod you will never never never believe what my darling friends got me for my sweet sixteen! A belated birthday present, that is. :)
A LIMITED EDITION RED IPOD NANO.
And it's custom made. It has "I belong to Rachel" engraved on the back of it. So it's not just any red ipod nano. :D
I'm still- in a way- utterly shocked, because I still cannot believe that they got me that one thing I wanted so badly on my wishlist!

Everyone said that they were very disappointed with me reaction lor, because my first reaction was "*widened eyes* FOR REAL?!"
I know it's very disappointing for all you people lar, but seriously, my reaction was that only because I was shocked, and stunned, and really really surprised and psyched. And seeing the red ipod nano, took a lot of time to sink it. I think it's still sinking in.

I mean, come on, the first thing when I stepped into the EdBoard Room was Michelle handing me a newspaper-wrapped box. And it felt so light, and it was empty. So so I was disappointed you know. I got Punked, and I was looking forward to receiving the present all week, because all you people got me so excited about it lar!
And and then Sean gave me this iPhone box, and felt so much heavier than the Punked box, and for a second I thought it was the present, but then I decided quickly that it was just another Punk. And then, there was this white, tiny box tied with a white ribbon, and when I opened it there was the red ipod nano.
And and my first thought was: This is someone else's, this is some kind of joke.
But turns out it wasn't!!!
So, so yeah, I'm really sorry for the disappointed reaction, I really am. But....I just really did not expect that.



Ain't it awesome?! :DDD
i love each and every one of you who bought this for me. :))
because, you're all the BEST. :)))

No comments: