Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Swim, SWIM I SAY!

I am really getting used to my ipod now, haha!
Except for the shake-to-shuffle part. Yeah, I have to shake it, like, pretty hard to shuffle the songs. Or I could press the 'next' button
And so far I've loaded like 274 songs and 3 music videos. And I am trying to load a movie, but I doubt you'll want to hear all about that. Yada yada yada.

Anyway, I just came back from my 2nd marching session (yes I am marching for Red House, and I feel so proud because I am contributing myself to my rumah) and marching is not as simple as it looks. Really and honestly, I have no idea how a troup can march in one straight line while keeping the marching tempo. Because I can't. I can't even march properly on the spot. -_____-
But I bet hope after a few more training sessions, I'll be able to march right. :)

Oh I have a lot a lot a lot of homework to finish! Crap.
I have, erm, my essay (due tomorrow), my add math (due monday), my add math workbook (due monday also) and ohshit my assignment (due monday).
And yet I'm sitting in front of the laptop blogging and downloading songs for my ipod.
Hey, I need music to concentrate, so I have a perfectly reasonable excuse to not be doing my homework right now.
Movie download, Time Left: 2 hours 13 minutes and 25 seconds.

No comments: