Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Want To Get Drunk

My arms still look really tanned. But it's going to go back to my original skintone sooner or later, so, I'll enjoy my tan while it lasts.

Anyway, I have more pictures of Aaron harassing other people and being gay. Haha!
Oh plus Aaron promised he would shave his head if he passed BM, and he DID. And and we all tried to imagine him being bald, but ended up bursting into laughter.




Yeah I blame my sucky cellphone camera. For better pictures go to PeiShe's blog. :)

Oh yes anyway, I am going down to Singapore this Friday (tomorrow) after school, and so I will and shall not answer any of your phone calls or text messages until I am back in Malaysia on Sunday. Because it's expensive. And I don't want my mom to charge me on my phone bill.
So so, do not text me unless it's very urgent, which I'd appreciate it if you put a "urgent" in front of the text before you say anything else.

Okay people! Enjoy your weekend! :)

No comments: