Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rachel Grinned

I so so so regret for not bringing my camera to the Taylor's Mass Colympics event yesterday at the Paintball Park in Bukit Jalil.
Oh, why? Because Allan Wu was there. And and, he looked so....muscular. Haha.
Sean, Pei and I went there at early morning and we got to interview him and took pictures with him and got his autograph. He's such a really really nice guy. :D
1. He went to Berkeley! In California!!!
2. He loves eliminating contestants of the Amazing Race Asia!
Sean, why aren't you blogging about the interview? Like you said you would?
Anyway, here's PROOF:


Aha, see? :)

We seemed like the only secondary school who was there for the event (even though lots signed up, I saw the list), until we met a few members from the EdBoard of SMKDU. Nice people- Christina, ZhuShaun and JieRu. :)
We even cut the event short and took public transport (namely RT, LRT, Komuter) all the way from Bukit Jalil to MidValley. Thank god Sean has a good sense of direction.
Watched this movie called Paul Blart: Mall Cop, and it was very funny, truth to be told. But it was OK.
All the pictures are with Sean and Christina, so go view them if you want to.
Gosh I've got to finish my assignment, and I have a moutain full of homework waiting for me, so, ciao! ;)
P/S: I'm stuck with that super old Nokia phone of mine, for 6 months!

No comments: