Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh Just Give Me a Hint!!

I swear to you, that Aaron, PeiShe, Michelle and my sister are really enjoying themselves torturing me. Like, seriously.

So anyway, I got my phone taken away from me again. And this time it wasn't as if I was using my phone in the canteen and I got spotted by a discipline teacher- oh no, my class had a spotcheck. Because apparently someone tipped off the discipline board about people bringing 'barang larangan' to school. Which I think, in a way, it was kind of the right thing to do la. But the other part of me agrees that whoever this person is, well, is kind of a busybody.


And now I'm stuck using my dad's old crappy Nokia phone for 6 months, until I get my decent phone back.
So yeah.

Oh oh oh and PeiShe and Aaron ahh- please please gimme a hint! :D

No comments: