Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Rockstar Wannabe

Sooo, I finally got access to my my mom's Sony T because my sister found the USB cable which I've been looking for for weeks. Right.

Anyway, I'm just here to post some pictures of the Melaka beach trip I was talking about a few posts ago. I took a lot of pictures, mind you, but I'm only posting a few or so, so there.

Pathetic me trying to fly a pathetic kite. I tell you something's wrong with that kite!

Oooh a pretty seashell. But I've got a prettier one at home, and I have no use for seashells, so I left it at the beach to be admired by many other people/ to be accidentally crushed by many other people.

I tell you something's wrong with that kite! (Yeah we bought it for a lousy cheap RM5)

I've always, always, always wanted to do that! :D

Oh and I was reading my sister's blog, and she's right!
I think the mud they put all over the school field for the Sukan Tara event is dung. Either cow dung or horse dung. It smelled more like horse dung to me.
Ugh. But I bravely barefootedly (is there such word?) stepped into those piles of mud dung, and I'm not even sure I got points.
And that one point for attendance doesn't count! Everyone who attended got it (la).

4 days left! *hint hint HINT* :D

No comments: