Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Relax Rachel Relax

So I got through today, without most of my friends in school. Pretty boring, but thank god Pei came to school. Goodness knows what I would've done without my friends AND my BFF.

And I must've read about a hundred pages of The Zahir in class. With no mini cupcakes today. :(
Plus I found out how many nice fonts the EdBoard computer has. They have all the cutest fonts ever. Haha, me like.

So yeah, today was a pretty boring day. Found out that nobody ever updates their blog that frequently anymore, and read Carmen's super long post about her two closest girlfriends, watched American Idol-
Oh speaking of American Idol!
I cannot believe the judges saved Matt Jiroud! Not that I'm saying he doesn't deserve saving, he's pretty good alright. But no one, I repeat, no one can beat Adam Lambert (who has never been criticized by the judges if I'm not wrong) and Kris Allen! :D

He's so awesome. :D


And that crappadicrap Dopod of my dad's came down with a disease of faulty buttons. So I'm back to being phone-less again folks!

No comments: