Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Slash Tomorrow

01. What have you been doing recently?
Erm, thanking everyone who wished me a happy birthday! :D

02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Hardly ever.

03. What had happened at 10.00 am today?
Michelle asked Aaron to take a picture of me and her and he said no.

04. When did you last cry?
About a month ago I think.

05. Believe in fate/destiny?
DUH!

06. What do you want in your life right now?
A red ipod nano. RED IPOD NANO!

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
I never carry an umbrella, and I don't have a hood.

08. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
My blue-elephant-with-pink-ears pillow.

09. What bottom are you wearing now?
Shorts?

10.What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
Lately, this:
Shu wrote on your Wall:

"Happy 16th B-day! =)
Shu Lin"

To see your Wall or to write on Shu's Wall, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&v=feed&id=733171093&mid=4d6852G2bb34d95G17b40c6G1

Thanks,
The Facebook Team


11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Give me one good reason why I should.

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope.

13. What was the last movie you caught?
CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC. And it was GOOD. Because LUKE BRANDON IS HOTTT.

14. What are you proud of?
That I didn't buy a single blouse or shorts during my last shopping trip. I listened to Mom! :)

15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
Some lame Malaysian joke sent by Melody on the 1st of December 2008.

16. What was the last songs you sang out loud?
Everytime We Touch by Cascada. Currently addicted to this song.

17. Do you have any nick names?
Rach. Wei.

18. What does you last received text message say?
From Pei- No no! I might still go to school tomorrow. Then it'll be a waste of your ink!

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
10.47pm.

20. Are you currently happy?
Not really, because I'll be alone in class tomorrow. :(

21. Who gives you best advice?
The BEST? My mom.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Ew, no.

23.Who did you talk on phone last night?
No one. No one called me, and I didn't call anyone either. I think.

24. Is anyone bugging you right now?
Nope.

25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
ShuLin and SheanYean, when we were talking in the hall today.

26. Do you wear toe socks?
Nope, but I wish I do.

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
I honestly don't remember la.

28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Erm. In a way, yes.

29. What annoys you most in a person?
People who talk a lot and a lot and a lot without even bothering to consider whether the person you're talking to is interested in that subject you're talking about.

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Not at the moment, no.

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
Of course not la.

32. What is the colour of your room?
White. Light light light light light pink.

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
If I was really desperate for money, maaaaybe.

34. Do you believe in the saying of: talk is cheap?
I've never even heard of that saying.

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
My sister Chel.

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
EE JAY! It was a happy birthday hug.

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
Er, no.

38. Do you have a life?
Sometimes, no.

39. Have you ever think someone died,when they really didn't die?
Of course not. I get my facts straight.

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
I don't have a profile song. :(

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
A team of volleyball girls in this prestigious school I was attending. And they invited me to join them to play!

42. Last time you smile?
Almost all the time!

43. Have you changed this year?
Oh, yeah. I think I'm braver. :)

44. What are you listening right now?
Nothing.

45. Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?
Yep.

46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
Uhh, no.

47. Is there a quote you live by?
Nope. But I like this: When the going gets tough, the tough goes shopping.

48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
Does Alex Pettyfer count?? :DDD

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Yeah duh.

50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
Asking Ee Jay whether he wanted to buy me this alphabet keychain for my birthday. And turns out the letter R was all sold out! :(

51. What are you doing last night at 11 pm?
Sleeping. Because I was so tired. Because I slept at 4am the night before.

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
I don't currently have a love life.

53. What song best describe your love life?
Err, none that I know of. But I would like it to be Love Story by Taylor Swift.

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
I don't have a person.

55. Who always make you laugh?
Always? Oh, this is easy. Aaron Ng. He makes everyone laugh.

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
Duh.

57. Favourite website(s)?
TWITTER OH TWITTER.

58. What's your middle name?
I want a middle name!!

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
Sitting alone in class finishing a book for my book report.

60. What do you think you are like?
I don't know. Gosh this tag is really long la.

61. Who will you choose to die with?
Oh, I don't know!

62. Where have you been today?
School. Home. Tuition. Home.

63. What game do you play often?
None. I'm too busy for games!

64. Who are you missing right now?
My friends who won't be at school tomorrow. Because they're either not going or going off to Citibank for some YE business.

65. If you have to choose between friend and love,who will you choose?
BOTH LA.

66. What are you doing right now?
Why is this tag so long? And why am I doing this?

67. Which primary school are you from?
SRJK (C) YUKCHAI!

68. Name 3 colours that you like?
RED, GOLD, WHITE.

69. What emotion you like to show?
Happy la of course. Who'd like to show the sour side of their personality?

70. What is your life to you?
Like a pretty rainbow and a pot of gold at the end of it. With butterflies surrounding me as I dance happily around this field full of red ipod nanos and my pet unicorn grazing on a grass beside me, waiting for me to ride it so that we can gallop across the sea to the magical world of Narnia and go to this forbidden garden and get the apple of eternity and hand it over to Alex Pettyfer so that he can marry me.

71. If you have something troubling you,what will you do?
Rant about it.

72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
Adrian Wong.

73. Who do you admire most?
JK Rowling. Because she's the best author ever.

74. Which month are you born in?
April!!

75. How are you feeling right now?
Tired. Because this tag will never end and I still have homework waiting for me to do.

76. What is the time now?
11.16pm

77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
RETARDED AND GAY. Haha!!!

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
I don't dye my hair and I have a current policy to NOT dye my hair.

79. Why are you doing this test?
I really have no, no, no idea.

80. What do you do when you're moody?
Listen to music, and wish I could drive to the nearest mall and shop my shoes off.

81. At which age you wish to get married?
I don't know I've never really thought about this. Erm, before 30.

82.Who is more important to you?
Between who and who?

83. If today is the last day of your life,what will you do?
Bungee jump! Because that is the one thing I will never dare to do. Oh, and also shop all my money away, and die with my shopping all around me in my coffin.

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
PeiShe.

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Of course! Rainbows are pretty!

86. If you have a dream come true,what would it be?
To publish a book and get so famous I'll be able to get my own red ipod nano and Aston Martin and fly on a private jet to London to meet Orlando Bloom or Alex Pettyfer. Oh oh and JK ROWLING!

87. What is your goal for this year?
Get top 20 in class. Survive Form 4.

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yep!

89. What feeling do you love most?
To know that people actually care about me!

90. Do you really think it's global warming now?
Ohh, yeaaaahhhhh.

91. What feeling do you hate the most?
When people annoy me so much they just don't know when to stop.

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Of course!!

93. Do you believe in God?
Erm, yeah I guess.

94. Who cares for you most?
Right now, I feel like my parents care the most about me.

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
I have a lot of important things but I don't have THE most important thing. For now.

96. What will you bring when you fight?
My attitude. So watch out.

97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
A lot. And I won't list them out here.

98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
Depressed.

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
SLAP HIM. KICK HIM. PUNCH HIM. HOW DARE HE?!?!?!?!?!

100. How do you feel now?
Blank. Like, really really blank.

I just found out Aaron wrote me a song for my birthday!
How awesome is that? :D
Oh and I got myself a subsitute phone, at last.
16 messages received when I switched it on!

No comments: