Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I've Always, Always, Always Wanted A Surprise Party

I have like the bestest bestest bunch of friends and family in the whole wide world I tell you. Like, the BEST. They (PeiShe Carmen YuLi ShuLin Agnes Melody JingHui Michelle Mom and Chel) threw me a surprise birthday party yesterday! At my house! All the pictures are with Shulin so I'll get it from her as soon as I can. Unless she posts them on Facebook.
And so yesterday was really really awesome, and you had no idea what my friends got me for my sixteenth birthday. It was so unexpected of them. And so cute also larrr, seriously. :)

Look what Mom gave me for an extra birthday present! So adorable right? :)

And Chel bought me this whole set of anime movies, which cost like, a lot! :D

So anyway, went shopping today with JingHui and Pei, watched Confessions Of A Shopaholic with ShuLin, Dylan, YaoTing and some guy named Jonathan- loved Confessions Of A Shopaholic, spent almost all of my money in OneU, and now I'm broke.


They labelled it 'raw sugar' in TheoBroma Chocolate Lounge.

We went there for tea!

Elegant, elegant tea. :)

And the cake was better than Secret Recipe's!

Bouncy marshmellows.

That came with a mini cup of latte called Little Jane.

And my Belgium Waffle. I Heart Strawberries.

Oooh and I bought this lovely lovely ring. :D

And and a pair of rainbow shades!!!

And LOOK WHAT MY DARLING FRIENDS GOT ME for my birthday. Omg thongs, and panties!!! XD

I love them to bits I tell you.
To bits.
:)

1 comment:

Jwei said...

oh happy belated birthday! =)