Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Jess Called It My New Red Boyfriend

But I told Jess that it's a 'her'. Because she's so red and pretty. :)

Okay yes anyway, I am so tired. I spent one quarter of the morning rushing about Form3 classes distributing the class photos and the format papers, and I missed my recess meal. :(
Then I ran up and down the A block looking for the person who took the pink PnKok-farewell-notes paper and asked a favour to help me hand in the paper to Mr Tee.
Then during the second last period in class, the people sitting in front of me were taking gay pictures with a cellphone. -______-
And I didn't want to be in their picture, like sitting in the background reading my book, I shifted over to the other row, and ShuLin pulled her whole table and chair over to join me.

Then Pn Evelyn came and dragged me off to Pn Lim Yoke Keng, and they spent like 24 minutes telling me what to edit for Pn Kok's retirement booklet, and by the time I finished editing, the second dismissal bell had rung, and I was halfway upstairs when my classmates told me that my bag was already taken down for me, and I spent about 3 minutes? running around squealing for my bag, and in the end I found it in the Room. -________-

Oh and if you think that today was busy, imagine tomorrow. 8 hours being inside the Hartmas Taylor Campus- it had better be a fun day.
Reminder: Must charge phone, get new camera batteries/ bring mom's camera, bring ipod nano (maybe), STUDY.

Oh and loooook, isn't Matt Dallas so hot and sexy? :D

P/S: I will stop getting distracted.

No comments: