Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

WHERE OH WHERE IS THE CABLE?

Oh Blogger is like, really efficient with the photo uploading these days, so I'm feeling very happy about that.

Yes I am officially back from Singapore and I did enjoy my time there, thank you very much. :)
I brought both cameras there and took more pictures with the Sony T rather than my Canon but I still can't find the USB cable for the Sony T and hence I am stuck with only the Canon ones.

Went shopping at Raffles City. Singapore shopping malls are so much better than Malaysia shopping malls.

Celebrated cousin Abigail's 18th birthday at Swensen's and had chocolate ice cream.

Abigail's birthday sundae. How yummy does that look? :D

Then we all played the Number Range game and the loser/winner had to eat this mixture of blueberry soda + blueberry icecream + salad + mashed up cherries + chocolate ice cream + Sprite + mashed up fish + french fry + mashed up bananas and some other ingredients I forgot.

Cousin Boaz had the first taste.

Then Abigail had her taste.

She took one brave gulp.

And washed it down with plenty of water.

Went to my niece's house Min to stay the night and the next morning we all had green tea ice-cream with sprinkles. And she sprinkled the most on her ice-cream.

Haha. Oh and her house was very nice and very enjoyable. :)

Am still looking for that dratted cable.

1 comment:

Chel said...

Ingredients: Mashed mac and cheese, cherries and bananas (also mashed), chocolate ice cream, chocolate fudge, blueberry ice cream, blueberries, fish, french fries (mashed up), strawberry ice cream, sugar (one whole packet), salt (a LOT of it), pepper (a LOT too), chili sauce, tomato sauce, cookies and cream ice cream, a whole vat of mayonaisse (dunno how to spell), colesaw.
It all actually tasted good before the mayonaisse came in. :D